Saturday, June 18, 2011

Introduction

I have decided to start a new blog dedicated to all things beautiful to be tied with my YouTube Account with the same name. I primarily want this to be a fashion and beauty blog but I will of course also be posting anything else that I find particularly beautiful or creative.  I will also blog and make YouTube videos about crafts and cooking and home related stuff.  I will also continue with my personal blog "Precious Moments" which is where I try to document family and life events and I may decide to create a separate YouTube account for that depending on how many personal YouTube videos I end up doing.  Often the two will probably overlap but overall each will be unique.  I have been wanting to YouTube and blog about things that deal with make up and fashion but did not want it to completely take over my personal blog.  At the same time I did not want people who followed me on YouTube because of beauty related things to be absolutely forced to sit through all my personal blog stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment